Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nightime

At night time when it's dark and the night begins to flood, I'll think of past time memories. So I know when those moments come to look up in the sky cause in reality I'm lookin directly into your eyes, once upon a time it was all I could do, to keep myself from doing things I didn't think I could. All the right words to say were flyin like a bat, through my head talkin specifically about this and about that, Undecisive and unable to keep a conversation down pat, I would have spoken about how I think the entire world is flat because people are so one sided I can read them like a book. It was all the strength within me I swear that's what it took, not to get up at that moment and look for things which I found mysterious about our past. Think about it, how long did we last? At first we took things slow afraid of going fast like the cars on the highway , but like NASCAR tracks there's no escaping the facts that even within the moment you couldn't hold back the way you said you felt which mirrored the way I still do. I'm lost, it's night time and in my room is where you'll find me, lookin up at the stars hoping that one of those infinitly distant stars light will suddenly rain into my eyes and blind me, but not my eyes, my brain. Take that and leave my eyes for to me it's the same, I'll never see another as Long as inside the place I think inside my skull you remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment