Sunday, May 17, 2009

5/15/09 - Love Me?

On nights like this, when I get home late, exhausted, and weary, nothing pleases me more than to find you asleep in our bed. No matter how tired I am, I can't help to lay next to you, and watch you sleep for a few minutes, the relaxed look on your face, the faint smell of your perfume, puts me to sleep with a smile on my face, and only one question in my mind, will you still love me tomorrow?

On days like this, when the sky is dark, the clouds are gray, and the sun shines bright, it makes me wonder if god can't make up his mind. A gentle peaceful view, as if he cannot decide on sun or rain, and in those clouds, surrounded by the brightest sunlight, I see your face, as if god is sure of one thing, the sun shines bright, It brings a smile to my face and I know today will be a good day.but I hope that maybe you'll still love me tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment