Sunday, May 17, 2009

5/1/09 - What If?

What if I cried? Where would you be with your words of comfort? What if I cut myself? Where would your gentle hands be to fix me up? What if I killed myself? Would you even care? Would you maybe shed a tear or would you just think it a shame and feel nothing else. What if I sleep, and wake up with nothing on my mind, not even you. Would you wonder where you want? And why you don't dominate my thoughts again? What if I asked you once more, to tell me you care? What if you didn't? What if I moved away without a word and never spoke to you again? Would you lie awake at night wondering where I was, and if you might be on my mind? What if you didn't care? Would I need to exist anymore? What if I felt alone? And turned to you and you weren't there? What if I still loved you? What if .........

No comments:

Post a Comment