Sunday, April 26, 2009

4/26/09 - If Death

If death came for me tonight, on black winged horses of death, I would surely welcome him.
I would bow my head in his presence, and allow my soul to be takin.
If death came for me tonight, I would ask not to be chained with rusted spiked chains of torment, but follow of my own accord, slowly and with no doubt in my mind.
If death came for me tonight, I would myself clamber into his carriage of lost souls, to be takin away with no fight or commotion, I would merely seat myself at his side ready and willing.
If death came for me tonight, I would ask only one favor, to allow me one moment in time which I could erase, in exchange I would willingly endure the pain I am promised.
If death came for me tonight, I would not fear his hooded black figure, nor would I run and cower, I would tell him only this, a lovers hell is within, to love is to be tormented.
If death came for me tonight, I would smile and be thankful to no longer have to bare being toyed with by your foulness.
If death came for me tonight, I would be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment