Sunday, April 26, 2009

10/16/08 - Harmless

Words today are not used as they should be, everything is ugly and bitter when we should be using them to describe the most beautiful things in life. What happened to the days when words were used to show emotions other than hatred and violence? For me, those days are still alive.

I loved you, more than you could ever know. But I understand that it was I that messed things up, I take that responsibility to heart. The pain I caused you is unremoveable, but know that if possible I would make it dissappear, you may put aside the fact that I care only for your best interests, and fill your heart with anger and rage, but it will not dissuade the feelings in mine from taking place. On many occasions I told you sweet things about yourself, of how I cared and loved the way you lived, and now through the deception I have caused you have chosen a different path in life, one without me in it.

Today I am alone, without you in my life and no one to blame but myself, and yet if asked at this very moment, if those thoughts of you I held when we were lovers are the same, the answer could only be yes. In my eyes you will never cease to be the most beautiful thing this planet has ever birthed, a truly perfect angel living among a world not meant for you, if beautiful words are for beautiful people I find myself at a loss to find perfect words for you. I find my heart is now empty, but re-birthed each moment your memory comes to rest in my mind.

So this WAS your love letter, now It's just proof that I once existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment