Sunday, April 26, 2009

4/26/09 - Forlorn

Up until yesterday there was hope, some faint inclination in my mind that said even though this "break" is on, that we'll still end up together. Its not the first time, that this particular brand of hope has flowed through my veins, nor is it the first time I've given up on it.
Because the things my eyes casually stumbled over yesterday morning were enough to rid me of the small amount of hope I had left, enough to strip me of any feelings I have left for you.
It is with great regret that I am writing this, because I find as I spill more and more of it into a physical state, I condemn myself to reality, I ensure that the thing I fear most is coming true.
I had all the hope in the world for us, but because of you all that's left is doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment