Sunday, April 26, 2009

4/26/09 - A Dream

Last night I went for a walk
It was late and the weather seemed to be reflecting my emotions, as there was a terrible storm in the air.
As I've done many times before I left the house for my walk with no cover, no shield against the weather, I allowed the stormy rain and winds to beat upon me in all direction, lost in my own thoughts.
It was then that I happened upon an empty parking lot, or so I thought at first glance.
Strolling through I realized that of the few cars calling this empty lot home there was one alone that stood apart from them all,the lights were on.
At a distance I could make nothing of the scene, but upon approach I noticed two females inside, apparently alone.
Perhaps they needed help I do not know, but that is the assumption I made as I stealthily made my way closer.
But I was not alone on this night, as a cloaked figure reached my destination before I could.
Although still at a distance, I could see it was a man of fairly muscular build, poking his head through the window to ask for a moment of their time.
At once he thrust his hand into the cracked window and proceeded to claw at the women furtively.
I was there quickly, my hands grasping his coat firmly I tossed him to the side as the women came from within the car.
Upon his hunched figure I leaped, fury in my heart at the scum that would take advantage of these women.
I stood him and with furious fists began to cut down this late night attacker, from behind a kick I landed, my hands pushing him away as he began to realize this fight had purpose.
Into his open jaw I thrust my hands, prying one in each direction as if to open his roar wider, I used all my force, while yelling at the small women at my side to call the police.
With a thrust I spun him around and into a nearby tree, upon which he shattered to my amazement like a porcelain doll.
Staring at the only reminants, his cloak and hood, I turned to stare upon the would be victims of his vicious attack.
I was met by a beautiful woman, now soaked, who embraced me in a longing manner, and repeated her thanks upon me, her so entitled savior.
Even with the pelting rain and wind I could make out her lips, and I found myself longing to embrace this strange woman in what I was sure would be a kiss the likes of which I had never felt.
Instead however, she looked me directly in the eyes and smiled, a beautifully stunning awe inspiring smile, and with that I woke up from my dream.0

No comments:

Post a Comment