Sunday, April 26, 2009

4/10/07 - Epitaph

Johnny"One Tear" Jones

My life was never lived the right way

Since I can remember my life has been consumed with crime

They called me Johnny"One Tear" Jones and I was a crook.

Every life I took I took with no remorse, but with each death a single

Tear always dropped from my right eye, giving me my name.

I never cared for no one and I could never stop the tear from coming

It flowed naturally as if my eye mourned the deaths I made.

My life changed the day I met her, I was a crook, a thief, a cheat

But she didn't care, it didn't matter. We were wed and I finally learned to love.

And then she broke my heart.

I walked in on her and her cheat, all we'd been through thrown away.

I listened and watched unbeknownst to anyone, I felt a pain

I knew I'd caused many times before.

I pulled my piece and took my mark, shouting "it's over! You're done!"

In the scramble to flee I fired my piece BANG! BANG!

I never missed, "to love and be loved" I thought, turning the piece to myself

I looked at her body lying lifeless on the floor, lying like a rug.

And a single tear escaped my left eye

Molly Mae Jones

I loved my husband, really I did.

My mother raised me to be a lady, polite and always using proper grammar.

But some where along the line of growth I realized I had a serious attraction to deviants.

One night while prowling a bar I noticed a man, all others seemed to fear.

I had an immediate attraction; it was like metal to a magnet.

He was a crook, a thief, a cheat and yet I wanted him.

We talked and ended up married, I truly loved him.

But I had a history I had never told him, real lady I was but I had

A history, a history of irreleverent hookups.

That night at the bar I met another man whose name I didn't catch.

Much like the night I met my husband this man seemed to be feared by all around him, I Was infatuated, I wanted to be with this man but I knew it was wrong and loved my husband dearly. A few drinks and I was feeing good, happy with the world like a man full after his favorite meal. I found myself leading him back to my room, I knew it was wrong

But this man seemed right.

Before I realized what was happening me and him were interlocked in a passionate sin.And then I smelled it, his cologne.

Looking up I realized my husband had walked in.

Standing no more than 10 feet away his favorite gun in hand I though to myself "this is it"The first words out of his mouth tore at my heart "it's over" I knew he meant our marriageAnd my life. I stumbled to get out and heard the first BANG! Looking over I saw the man deadAnd knew I was next, the bullet tore through my heart, he never missed I had learned.

Death approaching fast the last thing I saw was a look of true sadness upon my lovers face as he turned the gun to himself.

Sarah Silver

I always followed my master, never leaving his side.

He bought me, cared for me and took care of me; he treated me like no other.

My love for him was unconditional, similar to a new born baby and his mother.

He was a crook no doubt but it didn't bother me, any crime he committed I was by his side.His partner for life, together forever.

I was with him the moment he met the love of his life, I knew it was true love.

My happiness soared like an eagle in the sky, I was glad my master had found love.And then she broke his heart.

My master couldn't but I hated her, I hoped the worst for her

Because she had hurt my master.

We both listened and watched as she broke their vows like a fine china plate dropped from a tall building, as we watched I knew what had to be done.

I saw the fear and nervousness in her eyes as she stared at the barrel in my master's hand.I hated her for the pain she caused my master.

I pulled back and watched, felt joy, I killed the person who had once caused my

Master joy and now caused him pain and I felt no remorse.

Unfortunately my master chose me for the task of ending his life; I did as I was told.Days later I found myself in police custody, on the death bench.

I hear the fires roaring ready to consume my every fiber, as I'm walked to my death I have no regret. I loved my master and was always willing to die for him.

I see the fire now, and feel no fear. I stood no trial.

After all there are no trials for a man's favorite gun

No comments:

Post a Comment