Sunday, April 26, 2009

4/20/06 - My Place

theres a place i go to sumtimes, no one else goes there.its a place in my mind, i hav a theory everyone else has a place like this.no one else is ever there but everyone is always present.

i like to go there to think, and to check things. it sorta keeps me sane, as sane as a place culd keep sum 1 u culd say.

ive had this place 4 a while, a few years now.it helps sumtimes when i need to think things out, its right past my happy place and right before my angry place. i dont hav a name 4 it but its there and its empty but full. this place has seen more of me than anyone in the world, it knows my every thought and my every emotion. this place is better than all my other places because theres a door in this place that leads to my memory place. but not my whole memory place my extreme emotion memory place, the place where i keep my memories of extreme pain, and pleasure, and hurt, and vengance, and everyother emotion ive ever had that is considered an extreme emotion.

lately ive been to this place alot, which 4 me is not normal.its seen me wonder alot lately about the choices ive made recently and in the past.i know i cant change them, but ive been thinkin of the choices ive made in the past and in the recent.

i regret sum things in my life, to many to sit here and list, but im also glad of sum of the choices ive made.people think they know u but they really dont, inside ur totally diffrent and the same, a more complex person. i know 4 the people reading this(the ones im close to anyways) it'll probly make u think "damn he's dumb", or "wat's he talkin about" but u know wat im talkin bout, because no one is totally open with sumone and everyone is there own person.

No comments:

Post a Comment