Sunday, April 26, 2009

4/26/09 - Tell Me

Sometimes I wonder
Do I despise u? Do I make you uncomfortable? Is it something about the way iam that repulses you so?
And do not try to act otherwise, I see it in the way you are, in the very essence of your being, from the way you walk to the way you laugh, it is apparent to me that something is being held back.
But if that's true why is it that you cannot simply say "leave me alone", is it really that difficult to say how you really feel? Instead each time im around your voice changes, your attitude becomes dark, your eyes twinkle with hate, or disgust, or some other emotion that does not agree with me.
Why do you talk that way? Why is there such feeling into the way you act when im there, when I speak and move, and walk, and breathe even. Why do I see you shudder when my mouth opens to say something, why do you pretend to laugh at things that once made your beautiful smile surface? Why do you hang up on me so abruptly when we're on the Phone?
If its me please let me know, how can you go on pretending to care, or enjoy the company I give you day after day, don't you understand I can visibly see when something bothers you? Can you be so cruel to continue this joke you call adoration? Why not be true? Why not tell me how I make you feel inside? How I make your stomach turn and your mouth go dry, why do you continue to act as if I don't see the reality in your words?
Why do I continue to love you so?

No comments:

Post a Comment