Sunday, April 26, 2009

12/5/06 - What Is It You Want

i mean you say all u want is someone good, but i mean i loved a girl once, enough that I would sing to her (no matter how shitty my voice was) and i would write her bed time stories and tell her everyday that i loved her and wanted to be with her i told her how much she meant to me and she told me the same
and it was good. And then one day one of her friends told me she was going wit sum other nigga behind me, because we had got into one argument. One argument out of like 6 arguments we'd had in 6 months of going out.
i guess loving her and doing all those special things and treating her right and respecting her weren't enough for her. Guess she needed more than that. So a friend told me once, that not all girls are like that. I used to think that when I met her, I thought she was the best thing in the world. an angel sent from heaven to make me happy like god wanted me to have her and love her and treat her right and care for her but I guess i was wrong, she was an angel a dark one and that's that. But my friend wasn't totally wrong, there are a few girls I kno that are worth the time, they really are special. And one day they gon get they dudes and they dudes gon love em and treat em right. And if u reading this, and thinkin wat a soft punk ass nigga dat writin this. Than u can choke on a dick and die, cuz I don't giv a shit, I treat ladies right and thas that. . .and if somehow this gets under the eyes of the girl Im talking bout (she kno) then all I can say is. Good job. Hope ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />ur happy, cuz I still love u and im fuckin pissed because of it. But is all good you'll realize later wats really good. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment