Sunday, April 26, 2009

4/26/09 - Itching

There is a pain in my chest, an itching feeling. Sometimes its not so bad, but when it is, I feel as if ripping the very skin off my bones would be the only cure to my affliction. Oh how it itches! If only you could see, if only I could give it away, pass it on so that it doesn't rack my brain at all hours of the day, unable to be scratched, unwilling to stop, I am not human.
You might hear me say that im hungry, but in reality I feel no hunger, I eat because this body I occupy needs the nourishment. You might perhaps run across me on a day when I yawn and exclaim how tired I am, but to be honest I do not feel the need to sleep. I am not sleepy, I am awake at all times of the day, even in the early morning hours following a sleepless night I feel no fatigue.
You see me smile and laugh but I am not happy, I do these things because it is normal to feel and to show these emotions, I do not enjoy things. You may think im dull, no hunger, no sleep, no happiness, but I don't know any better, I wish to give away this illness of mine, but remember I am not human

No comments:

Post a Comment