Sunday, April 26, 2009

1/24/09 - Terrible Pain

It Disgusts me, it literally makes me sick to my stomach. it churns the acid in my stomach and makes bile rise up in my throat, i hate it, it doesnt seem to go away. i try and try but no matter how hard i try it doesnt seem to work, it's still there, why? why cant i stop thinking about it? why cant the images leave my head? why cant i stop envisioning those disgusting fucking pictures? it makes me vomit, it makes the skin on my body crawl, it makes me want to rip it off and throw it away, why please tell me can't it stop? i need i to, i cant take it, it's getting worse and i dont know how much longer i can take it. it hurts, its so painful, it's like a bomb exploding in my chest, like a million ants biting me all at once, burrowing deep into my brain. i cant last, im not strong enough, i cant think about it one second more, it makes my heart beat faster, and my nose bleed, it makes my eyes water, and my insides turn. i need them gone, these images forever lost, i need them away, i want to empty my mind, lose all memory of it's existance because a second longer is a millenium to long, a millenium of intense unrelenting pain, it destroys me, it wont go away, i cant stop thinking about it, i cant stop dreaming about it, the nightmares haunt me, they wake me up, they come to me during the day, im horrified to even sleep, i need to get rid of the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment